We are now open for visitation!
Visitation is by appointment only. Please call the facility to schedule at (845) 268.6861.
The safety of our residents is our #1 priority. Please bring a copy of your vaccination card and be prepared to fill a simple screening form for record-keeping purposes.
Click here to download our Pandemic Preparedness Plan.
Click here to download our Vaccine Consent Form.
Click here to download our Vaccine Declination Form.
Click here to download Education regarding the Pfizer Vaccine.
COVID-19 VISITOR GUIDANCE
Protect Yourself and Your Loved Ones From COVID-19
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use Alcohol Based Hand Sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick and stay home if you are sick.
- You must wear a face mask or face covering in public when social distancing is not possible.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Remember to maintain social distancing precautions of at least 6 feet.
- Visitors must sign in and will be screened for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 prior to the visit.
- Visitors must wear a facemask or face covering and will be provided a mask if they do not have one.
- Hand sanitizer will be used before and after the visit and as needed.
- There will be no more than 2 visitors per session.
- Visitors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older.
- If any visitor fails to adhere to the protocol, he/she/they will be prohibited from visiting for the duration of the COVID-19 state declared public health emergency.
We know that you are concerned about the spread of COVID-19 (the coronavirus) and how it may impact you or your loved one. Ensuring residents are cared for in a safe and healthy environment is our greatest concern. We are in constant contact with and closely following the recommendations of the Department of Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), and American Health Care Association (ACHA).
There are also a variety of other ways you might consider connecting with your loved one.
- Utilize the telephone, email, text, or through Skype or Facebook.
- Call and request that a call, either traditional or video be arranged to talk to your loved one.
- Provide us with your email address so that we can send you periodic updates.
If you have questions, please contact Michael Lefkowitz, Administrator at (845)268-6861 Ext. 4200. We thank you for your understanding.